Add Bitcoin wallet address to your Payment Accounts section
Posted by Coinify on 15 October 2015 11:38 AM
You can now add Bitcoin wallet address to your Payment Accounts section from where you can also remove outdated Bitcoin wallet addresses. To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your Coinify Merchant Account.
2. Click on Payment Accounts.
3. Under the information text, you would be able to choose payment account type from the drop down menu in the grey box.
4. Choose Bitcoin.
5. Under Your label add a name of your payment account, so you can easily remember which Bitcoin wallet address it is related to (f. ex. "my iPhone", "Desktop wallet", etc.).
5. Add your Bitcoin wallet address.
6. Remember to click Add Account.
7. If you have not already chosen to receive settlements in Bitcoin, you can find out how to do it here.